Monkeypox Virus Infection Training
This online resource is provided by the Medical Training Section at Medical Education and Research Department, Dubai Health Authority aiming to give an awareness to the healthcare providers on Monkeypox Virus Infection.
By the end of the course, the learner will gain knowledge about, What is Monkeypox? Illness Clinical Phases, Transmission, Suspected Case Measures, Laboratory Tests, Treatment, Patient Education, Care of Deceased etc..
The course length is about 20 minutes. You will have to answer the questions in between, which will help to assess your progress and by the end of the course, you will have to score 70% marks in the post test to claim your certificate of attendance.
- » Define Monkeypox
- » Identify Illness Clinical phases
- » Understand different transmission methods
- » Understand the steps to be followed if a case was suspected
- » Understand and be able to collect various samples and transport them correctly to the designated laboratories
- » Understand the various treatment plans
- » Perform Patient Education
- » Understand the measures to be taken in Deceased cases
- » Estimated Completion Time: 25 minutes.
» Certificate: Printable PDF certificate up on successful course completion.
» Course fee: Free.
- » A computer or smart device with good internet connection.
» speaker or head set.
For better user experiences, please use updated web browsers like Google chrome, Opera & Firefox and its not recommended to use the Internet explorer and smartphones.
Start the Course